SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my ego and pride are already in the dumps, so I will share with you guys. So I'm out at lunch today riding some back country roads nothing too twisty and really just cruzing probably not even the speed limit. I come to a little straight and clutch up 2nd gear riding nice and wham loop it over the back. My wr with 1200 miles on it now has a busted tag lamp, turn signal, mirror, shift lever, peg and handle bar all on the left side. Not my first bike, not my first wheelie, just payed the price for playing I guess and not covering the rear brake. :rant:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oh man that sucks happends to the best of us

·
Registered
204 Posts
people may laugh, but bikes don't have 4 wheels, which means no matter how good you are, don't be ashamed of a mistake, just learn from it! glad to hear you are ok!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
that's a crappy feeling. just be glad you don't need a cast or worse. nothing rubs in that feeling of shame like having to hop on one foot to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
that's a crappy feeling. just be glad you don't need a cast or worse. nothing rubs in that feeling of shame like having to hop on one foot to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Exactly! Or not being able to brush teeth, write, or wipe well because you broke right elbow.

·
Registered
274 Posts
That sucks man, but accidents happen! Your bike will be better than new in no time!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Tally:
Those who've been down +1
Those who are going to go down -1
Be thankful just the bike got hurt not you! :thumbup:

·
Registered
157 Posts
bro glad you are ok....shit happens no big deal...think about it, how many people in the world can pull a wheelie, then think about this, how many people in the world are stupid enough to pull a wheelie, fall on their ass, break their ass, bust the bike up, spend $$$$$ fixing the bike up and be ready for the next round....come on bro...at leats we break our asses doing something cool and not going down the stairs, well i have busted my ass going down the stairs but thats a different story!!!!!:Funny::laughingr:thumbup:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i wanted a new set of bars anyway. So i guess this is one may to make them a priority. Bike will be fixed and back on the road with the quckness no worries. MAngo i saw your post last week and thats a bummer I dont have a broken wrist just some busted elbows and a knee. Wounds heal, pain subsides, and still i will ride. haha thats funny thanks everyone. safe riding

1 - 11 of 11 Posts