SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be heading down to Laguna for GP in couple weeks and was thinking of riding (not the supermoto) and was thinking of trucking the bike to the grants pass area to eliminate the freeway/painfully boring part of the ride where i will cut over to 101. So thats where you guys come in would anyone help a fellow sumo rider out but letting me park my truck in front of there house for the days I'm gone Thurs-Tues? not asking for anything from you just would rather not leave it in a parking lot for days for fear of towing, tickets, breaking in... let me know i can show up with a six pack or something for ya.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
I'd help you out, but I don't live there anymore. Parking at the Medford airport is relatively cheap and secure though. BTW, if you park there, pull your bike out of the truck before you get in the lot or you will pay the lost ticket rate.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I might be heading down to Laguna for GP in couple weeks and was thinking of riding (not the supermoto) and was thinking of trucking the bike to the grants pass area to eliminate the freeway/painfully boring part of the ride where i will cut over to 101. So thats where you guys come in would anyone help a fellow sumo rider out but letting me park my truck in front of there house for the days I'm gone Thurs-Tues? not asking for anything from you just would rather not leave it in a parking lot for days for fear of towing, tickets, breaking in... let me know i can show up with a six pack or something for ya.
you can leave it at my shop in ashland ,if that's any help....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts