SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We saw you instantly, my son and I. Saw you cruising through the parking lot of the Regal Theater in Mays Landing. You were slowly making your way through the parking lot on your shiny white DRZ, my 2 1/2 year old son saw and heard you even with your stock pipe as soon as I did. He yelled "motorcycle" as he always does, they are his favorite thing(besides Batman) in the whole world. He was on a high as he got to sit on a Hyosung cruiser before the movie, and the owner revved it for him and was nice(Thank you Hyosung cruiser owner). So to have a showing of WALL-E bookended by motorcycle sightings was the perfect end to a great day.

We saw you round the corner from the main road onto the road directly passing by the entrance to the theatre on your way to pass RIGHT by us near the crosswalk......he was smiling from ear to ear.....I was psyched to see a nice clean SM roaming around too, you werent wearing a jacket but my little boy happily commented on the fact that you were wearing a helmet "like youre suppose to"

He kept his big smile on as you rounded the corner and he started waving you down, knowing that all the "motorcycle guys" wave to him.
Well, you didnt take your hand off the bar to carefully wave to a little boy who was so happy to see a "dirt bike" on the street he probably could of taken flight with his arm waving. What was so important that you couldnt wave while going 8mph????? OH yeah, thats right, you felt the need to attempt a power on wheelie in the crosswalk of a movie theatre as the early evening shows were getting out. Well you failed, there was barely any daylight under that front tire at all, and you didnt get anymore when you launched away from the stop sign either.

TOOL

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
What an asshat to not wave at the kid. I would have waved, maybe stopped to talk for a few...then given him a proper wheelie. :thumbup:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Ditto -- If I'd seen the kid. I wonder if I've ever missed seeing someone wave and made them hate my guts... I usually wave to everyone, though, and I'd like to think I'm observant enough that I wouldn't miss that. Sounds like this dude WAS a tool, though, based on the rest of his behavior too. Sucks to see someone like that give SM a bad name. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
dont falt him for not powerwheeling... its a DRZ. :D

lol,just messing..

yea, if i saw the kid, i would have waved.... or wheelied.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
yeah I would have waved, b/c you never know what Milf or older hotter sister is watching you be all nice their child or brother and needs some loving. :thumbup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I love doing wheelies for kids and seeing their faces light up like a christmas tree. That guy sounds like an asshat though.

I know how your son feels, when I was a kid I would shit bricks whenever I saw a motorcycle do something cool!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts