SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The fall guy
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plain and simple.. This site is a business. If you Spam this site, you will be gone instantly. I won't bother sending you an email explaining why. We will not accept any more "I didn't know" excuses.

If you don't have enough common sense to know better, you have no business even posting on forums yet.

Any more questions, read the rules found here. http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=4034

·
4,852 Posts
slayer450 said:
what is spam. never heard of that word, but that stuff thats in the can.
Its people or businesses trying to sell there products on this website with out being a sponsor. At least that is the definition of it on this website.

·
Banned
233 Posts
no spamming. but you must hit a mysterious post count to post here, so that we can keep down spam. so yeah, go post a bunch, but dont spam, then you can post here and it wont be spam.... ugh my head hurts...

w00t, one more post closer to being able to post... yeah head still hurts.

·
The fall guy
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
surferguy80 said:
sorry...was just checking interest, i guess it sounded too much like a business...im just a guy with a hobby...

A hobby is riding supermoto, or collecting baseball cards. A hobby is not asking if you can make stuff for people for money...

·
Registered
241 Posts
a hobby is working with composites and making things that intrest you.

a hobby is something you do for fun. i do this stuff for fun, beleive me, there isnt money in it for sommeone who doesnt do production, this stuff isnt cheap.
someone was saying he wanted some, ive been interested in making it, i wanted to see if its something people ACTUALLY want, so i dont waste my time...i dont have much.

when someone is truly apologizing for something, its often times nice to accept it and move on with life.

ill try again:
im sorry for the confusion, i didnt think it was what it sounded like to you or to your sponsors, so its over now.

·
The fall guy
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
surferguy80 said:
a hobby is working with composites and making things that intrest you.

a hobby is something you do for fun. i do this stuff for fun, beleive me, there isnt money in it for sommeone who doesnt do production, this stuff isnt cheap.
someone was saying he wanted some, ive been interested in making it, i wanted to see if its something people ACTUALLY want, so i dont waste my time...i dont have much.

when someone is truly apologizing for something, its often times nice to accept it and move on with life.

ill try again:
im sorry for the confusion, i didnt think it was what it sounded like to you or to your sponsors, so its over now.

Surf, when someone is truly apoligizing for something, they dont go and REPOST a thread I JUST CLOSED! :twofinger

·
The fall guy
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
surferguy80 said:
i didnt repost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think when i posted it the first time i hit the button twice maybe, but i swear to god i didnt repost it...thered be no reason for me to...
Thats all you had to say dude, calm down im not a mind reader....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just so I don't get into any trouble here, if someone is looking for "something" and I happen to have it or offer it, I cannot say that I do? Just wanting to play by the rules. Tdub

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
And there's the "PM" option, or is that wrong, too?

·
Registered
39 Posts
So in classifieds, can I sell my extra xxxxxxxxxxxxx? It's not a business, I'm not making money, I just have extra. I don't see how this is spam....I've read your spamming guidelines. I can't sponsor SMJunkie by selling a few xxxxxxxx (and it wouldn't be financially viable for you unless you want to make 50 cents per xxxxxxxxx or something), that wouldn't make sense. I'm not motostrano.

I think there needs to be some sort of in between category. Since I can't be a sponsor, and I'm not taking business away from SMJunkie or your sponsors, and people want my xxxxxxxxx, I don't see the logic in not letting me tell people how to get one. Input would be appreciated. Thanks!

The Kane

Soft spam edited by apa

1 - 18 of 18 Posts