SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Loved the splatter up the vert concrete wall. Always love to see these "bigger" bikes do it. I'd go at it any day on my trials bike, but an enduro... i have to think twice or more lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hell of a video good pick.....

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Great vid Rook. On a related note, I picked up a WD TV Live + last week, and watching youtube vids on the bigscreen has never been better. :bannana:

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
definately AA pro offroad racers been racing the offroad series and cant seem to get to AA stuck at A. thoes guys rida at a whole other level

·
Registered
295 Posts
definitely AA pro offroad racers been racing the offroad series and cant seem to get to AA stuck at A. those guys ride at a whole other level
No doubt. I have some Cross Country/Enduro loving buddies that are B riders and I cannot even keep up with them. There is just something about pin'n it surrounded by trees galore...makes me want to hit third gear at the most!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Great stuff! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
That is actually a friend of a buddy I ride/work with. That was all shot with a GoPro too.
I know i am suprised it was ALL with the go pro HD. Man i need to upgrade to the HD.

This isnt wood riding but heres a vid a freind of a friend made. I know 613 pretty well. The vid won Racer X Illistarted Amatur film of the year/

·
Registered
47 Posts
definately AA pro offroad racers been racing the offroad series and cant seem to get to AA stuck at A. thoes guys rida at a whole other level
im still stuck n c :( haha this was my first year but i messed up my right foot on the mx track instead of keepin my a$$ n the woods like i no i should so i may or may not race b class next year.. might just stick to ridin for fun

1 - 18 of 18 Posts