SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find a rotor for my bike but I'm able to. you guys told me that A CRF Rotor fits. the bolt pattern is the same but the diameter of the opening is a larger. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thank you guys

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where the aluminum carrier meets the stainless part.has beat itself so much that gap in there makes it sound like the disc is going to fall off. There is no way to tighten the two parts and make them fit back in tight. For about 2 weeks the disc is fine I can do stoppies no problem now its a problem.the clanking noise and it makes a louder:headshake than my bike now. By the way this is disc number 2 from TM.

·
Registered
656 Posts
where the aluminum carrier meets the stainless part.has beat itself so much that gap in there makes it sound like the disc is going to fall off. There is no way to tighten the two parts and make them fit back in tight. For about 2 weeks the disc is fine I can do stoppies no problem now its a problem.the clanking noise and it makes a louder:headshake than my bike now. By the way this is disc number 2 from TM.
This is a problem with all full floating rotors with aluminum carriers.

Beringer does the same thing, the trick is to replace the wavy washers when it starts to move too freely. Also doubling up on them or getting thicker ones can help!

Sorry not my usual section but I have had the same issue with a couple beringer rotors. They deform the aluminum carrier (125$+) and become useless rattle traps. They get front to rear slop.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have a new Braking 320mm rotor that won't work on my smr project. You are welcome to buy it from me if you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts