SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently buying a TM motorcycle, i have looked up and down on the net for other TM info and forums and so far this is it. anyone know of any other TM info or forums online. i am buying the 300e, looking for more offroad oriented forums. i hope to get into supermoto at some point, just not yet. any help would be great or any info you guys may have on the 300???
if this is it for TM forums, i will be posting on here a lot more :D Desert cycles in 29 palms CA has LOTS of info and parts, they also sponsor a racing team on TM's. i live in AZ
thanks in advance
scott :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Thumper talk under "exotics" I think is one place you will find some other tm owners, same with ktm talk.

Welcome!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just spoke with the "new" TM guy at the show in Indy, and saw 6 new TMs (2 motard models) on display. He seems to be on top of his situation, and is anxious to get moving. The bikes all looked great! They have other support accessories, equipment availabe as well.

·
Registered
351 Posts
francescosem said:
i know something about tm
especially in 2 stroke tm
i got one
ask what u wanna know ;)
What is reliability like? Are they really as powerful as I hear(60hp for the big 4 stroke)?Can you gets parts for them easily? What is the build quality like? How do they measure up against a Husaberg?Why are they so damn expensive?Why does my wife look at me like I'm insane when I tell her I want a $13,000 dirt bike that I won't ride in the dirt?

·
Registered
52 Posts
ok
i can answer to the question ive understood
then: they r really powerful, tm 125 is about 34 cv!!
and if u want more power u can take the 660 sm that is very very powerful!!
for the parts if u stay in italy there r no problems:
if u brake something, u gotta just go to the place u bought ur tm and ask for the piece u need: in two days or one week u'll have it...
they r so expensive (i dont know here in america but in italy they r not really exspensive... r as the other models) because is an hand made motorcycle and u have in the moto a lot of things that other motos can only immagine
(like, i can tell u in italian: pinza radiale, pompa radiale all brembo and ohlins or marzocchi only with 160 euros)
thats it man
see u ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
As far as I know, when I did this search myself, is that there is a guy named Ralph, I believe, who is the exclusive US importer of TM Racing bikes. If you want more info, let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts