SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do you guys buy tires around here??? i'm in winters, which is like halfway in between the two cities. is there any place around where one can just walk in and buy a set of... distancias, or gold speeds or the like?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Moto Xotica is probably closest to you, and Motostrano is in San Jose. Both of them stock several SM specific tires.

In Sac, there is a HUGE Cycle Gear (they moved to a new location recently about 10x the size of the old store) that stocks tons of tires, but not sure they will have anything SM specific. There are several other shops in Sac also, but again, not sure they will have any SM specific tires like the ones you mentioned.

·
Registered
438 Posts
In Sac, there is a HUGE Cycle Gear (they moved to a new location recently about 10x the size of the old store) that stocks tons of tires, but not sure they will have anything SM specific. There are several other shops in Sac also, but again, not sure they will have any SM specific tires like the ones you mentioned.

It's the Wal Mart of cycle parts!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
It's the Wal Mart of cycle parts!
That it is, and Wal Mart is just fine for some things, if you don't mind fighting the crowds. :thumbup:

Have you seen the new location? It occupies about one third of the old Brueners Furniture store. Its ginormous! I did not have much time when I stopped by, but I was told by a friend they even have Warp 9 supermoto wheelsets in stock and on display.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yeah it's pretty nice they got a lot of clothes though I think I am going there this afternoon for a shift lever

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah... i was at motoxotica last week... they had like 1 SM tire on their rack... didn't bother asking if they had any others...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Motoxoutlet.com for the best prices on Conti Force SM

edit: oh, and Bill at Suicycle can get pretty much any tire and will sell it to you at cost.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts