SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chicken hawk tire warmers used very little (1/2 season) in great shape. if you buy local i will give a set of Pirelli rain tires and 2 sets of used dunlops slicks. I will not ship tires but will ship warmers at your cost.
285$ or best offer. would be willing to help on delivery my zip is 18020

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no more racing for you?
my wife got a job transfer to arkansas. just going to get my kid in to motox for now. also i am retired now going to be a stay at home and have fun dad. i still have my dirt bike and street bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What size are the tires? I live in Mifflinville, PA (18631) but work in NC. Where are you? Perhaps I could pick them up on a trip home.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
my wife got a job transfer to arkansas. just going to get my kid in to motox for now. also i am retired now going to be a stay at home and have fun dad. i still have my dirt bike and street bike.
Just an FYI, they have a SM series in AR-
www.asmra.org/
:)

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Aww, bummer that you're moving, but congrats to the wifey on her new job!

I bet you can rent some nice big warehouses in Arkansas...

:D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What size are the tires? I live in Mifflinville, PA (18631) but work in NC. Where are you? Perhaps I could pick them up on a trip home.
thet are for 17's i used them on 120 front and from 160 to 180 rear. pm for my best price.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
i did not know that thanx. the map shows it would have been 5 hour+ ride. i will be going to the north west area of ar. the home of WallMart.
NW Arkansas, that be my home area- born & raised. Lots of nice roads to ride your bikes on. Ozarks, Ouachitas, Kaimichi, etc.
BTW- 5+ hours is what we DC area people have to currently drive to race so I understand your concerns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts