SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the KTM forum, but figured I'd get more eyes here.

I've bought Supercorsa Pro SC2 rear tires in the past for my bike, from motorcycle-superstore.com, but they no longer have them. Has this tire been replaced by something else? I am at about 10K miles and the belt is just about showing. It's my third tire (counting the OEM one).

Also, has anyone had to replace the front tire yet? Again, I'm at 10K miles and the front tire still has life left. Kinda wonder if I should just replace it to get more grip.

If the Supercorsa Pro isn't the tire I should go with (it is expensive and doesn't last the longest...but it has so muc grip!), should I go with the battle axes, dunlop q2, pilot power 2ct, etc. I want grip. But not $200 worth.

·
Registered
23 Posts
bud, if your getting 10kmiles on a tire find its replacement.damn! i don't think i would 10k if i put concrete tires on my moto

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bud, if your getting 10kmiles on a tire find its replacement.damn! i don't think i would 10k if i put concrete tires on my moto
Read the post again. I said I am on my third...and now the belts are showing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thats about right for DOT race rubber.

You super sticky tires that heat up fast? They are not going to last long.

My daytona 675 came with them from the factory. They lasted 3k miles, but man were they fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts