SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all.

other than the r6 cable is there any other quicker turning throttle tube out there for the drz? what would you recommend? i just want one that you dont have to turn around as much. have an 09 by the way. thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
update: I installed my SSW quick turn throttle this past weekend and love it!! I actually makes it easier to ride because I dont have to twist the throttle so much to get it going or the wheel in the air:thumbup:

For those of you who havent done this I highly recommend it!! Took me about an hour to install to get the mounting correct and routing of the cable. I also had to drill out the end cap to let my bark busters to go in the ends of the bars...

Anyone know if this works with the FCR Carb? Im about to pull the trigger on one and want to know if I just wasted my money:headscrat

·
Registered
122 Posts
update: I installed my SSW quick turn throttle this past weekend and love it!! I actually makes it easier to ride because I dont have to twist the throttle so much to get it going or the wheel in the air:thumbup:

For those of you who havent done this I highly recommend it!! Took me about an hour to install to get the mounting correct and routing of the cable. I also had to drill out the end cap to let my bark busters to go in the ends of the bars...

Anyone know if this works with the FCR Carb? Im about to pull the trigger on one and want to know if I just wasted my money:headscrat
Congrats on the pickup,yes it works with the FCR:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts