SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I roll in and the place is full... 18 to 20 bikes maybe a couple more... dirt was open...:bannana: it was very cool...very few rental karts so the track was basically ours for the day....I saw a couple faces I hadn't seen in longtime.....it was great... Thanks Adam for the s/s washers to bush out my sprocket...:bannana: time to get the new shiney chain guide installed for next weekend..:D

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
SM alive in Seattle - Super cool too hear!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
Very cool :bannana: I was so bummed i missed out this weekend :rant:

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brought some. Fancy beer for you and everything........

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
who ever had the video cam should post up the video....think he had a drz... ? I'd like to see what my new suspension was doing....:)

·
Registered
73 Posts
That was me I got a couple videos but only one is on the internet right now...im sure any video I have of you your are in and out of the video really quick

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'm trying to get an Idea of what the suspension looks like goin into that corner then coming out...I think you may have enough of that to be meaningfull...next time at the track I'll show you how different the tire wear is from one set of forks to another...I have a cam just have to get more attachment devices to hang under the bike... Mikey from Wenatchee posted up those vids offa his DRZ and I thought the amount of info from just watching the suspension movement was huge amount of insight..

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
Brought some. Fancy beer for you and everything........
There ya go again trying to get me drunk and in your trailer :rofl::lol::Funny:

I will be there for sure on the 11th and maybe even on the 10th for practice ;) need to get the piggy ck together :rant:

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
deb, didn't think I had to getya drunk for that ?....:rofl:

mehoff636..thanks man that would be cool..

I have to order more of those mini mounts for the gopro camera...:bannana:

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
well that might be true as you did screw me outside your trailer :rofl: (my boots)

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just to clarify....:eek: ...I tightened the screws to Debi's boot sliders in the pits one day....:werd:

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
just to clarify....:eek: ...I tightened the screws to Debi's boot sliders in the pits one day....:werd:
Yep..... this is very true :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts