SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The XR looked lonely in the garage so this followed me home the other day. It needs a fair amount of work. Light kit is zip tied on (literally everything) and is a wiring nightmare, needs to be jetted, and needs some other small things. Top end sounds a little noisy, has super good compression, just hope the rod bearings are good. Then again its been a while since I've had a 2 stroke, and this is my first big bore 2T.

94 Xr600 / 01 KTM 380 EXC

Just need to get on some maintenance done and they are both ready to rip for the summer. Got the KTM put together and took it around the neighborhood.... sooo nasty. Anyone around the tidewater area that wants to ride hit me up on here .

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
awesome!:clap:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same one. I have to undo some of the PO's stuff, but its going to work out well. Going to completely redo the electrical on it, and get rid of the 1000 zip ties. Should have it on the road in a few weeks. KTM 2 strokes are somewhat confusing when trying to add lights and everything needed for street duty. I'd even like to add the ktm electric fan they make for the 4 stroke bikes. I did take it around the neighborhood, and lets say its ungodly fast. Pulls like a 4 stroke down low, and once it gets up on the pipe the wheel comes up, in just about any gear. I love it.

Oh. and the plate came in... :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
bike looks sick man lucky u for living somewhere where a 2 smoke can be legal. oh and those 15.5's on that standard cab look badass:clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts