SuperMoto Junkie banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Anybody knows if the plastic kits from SMR450/510 from 2008 will fit on a SMR450 from 2007? Especially the middle fender (between the upper radiator cover and the rear fender).

Also, the step-up seat will fit on the 2007 model?

What is the most comfortable seat (besides Renazco that is expensive)?
Any european sites that are selling Husqvarna design parts?

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Anybody knows if the plastic kits from SMR450/510 from 2008 will fit on a SMR450 from 2007? Especially the middle fender (between the upper radiator cover and the rear fender).

Also, the step-up seat will fit on the 2007 model?

What is the most comfortable seat (besides Renazco that is expensive)?
Any european sites that are selling Husqvarna design parts?
LOL, sorry looks like me is maybe only ho read these in here......

Did you mean that side panels/plastic panel...Whits are about before that back fender come???
Somehow I feel that Renazco is the best in comfortable seat reconstituted in market now, ok you can go in your own upholsterers will prepare for you custom seat, which produces just the right seat for you. In that price that seatconcept is best option.
Somehow i feel, ho want more comfortable seat in race track supermoto bike:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: ME, but use this in street soo much even than on track.

Ok, now my Husky importer say, that step-up seat, what they selling. Not fit 2007 model, in 2008-2010 models. Ok, in that way it will fit, you buy it and detaching that seat from the bottom/seat frame in 2007 model and same thing at that step-up seat, then put it on together the bottom/seat frame 2007.

What you mean Husqvarna desing parts....??

I dont know are you use that search, but here is some topic. I dont know are there any help
http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?140690-Husqvarna-510-SMR-%E2%80%94-Where-to-buy-aftermarket-parts
Here is that early seat topic
http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?140948-2007-510-450SMR-Seat-vs-2008-2010-510-450SMR-Seats&highlight=

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thank you for the links. The step up extra foam for 2007 can be purchased from here:
http://www.blackbirdracing.com/grafiche_husqvarna/te_tc_250_450_510_05_07/step_sella.html?do=Mi1JdC0tMTEwLS0yNjUtMi0tLQ==.

The plastic parts I can purchase from a local site. The only thing that I can't find is the headlight plastic in black, but I found it in USA at motoplasticsus.com

I would prefer to mount the side panels (the plastics that cover the exhaust pipe) from the 2008 model, but I don't know if will fit. The 2007 ones are more bulky.

I would also like to replace the light bulb with a better one, but keep the same shape, not the ugly LED ones that I can find on ebay.

First I will replace the tires, install crash pads, and after I will change the plastics with black ones, and get new stickers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
510 Emissions question

Hey guys, excuse me if this question is in the wrong thread, im a newb

Looking to buy a smr510 from utah and bring it to California. I was curious if anyone knew if all 510's are 50 state emission compliant or are there also some that are only 49 state compliant. Thanks in advance for the responses
-J

·
Registered
37 Posts

Looking to buy a smr510 from utah and bring it to California. I was curious if anyone knew if all 510's are 50 state emission compliant or are there also some that are only 49 state compliant. Thanks in advance for the responses
-J
99% sure they're 50 legal.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts

-J
I think the answer to your question is "Yes". 50 state legal as long as the "power up kit" isn't installed. You should make sure the exhaust is not modified as they contain the factory cat. converters and your O2 sensor is still installed in the pipe and plugged into the harness. There is also an evap canister installed factory.
Maybe some others can confirm?

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I think the answer to your question is "Yes". 50 state legal as long as the "power up kit" isn't installed. You should make sure the exhaust is not modified as they contain the factory cat. converters and your O2 sensor is still installed in the pipe and plugged into the harness. There is also an evap canister installed factory.
Maybe some others can confirm?
Yep. Just so happens l still have my evap can and stock exhaust if anyone needs them to "pass inspection".:thumbup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are there any exhaust systems in production still for the 2006 SMR510? It was really hard to find options given the manufacturer list on 1st post of this thread.

Thank you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are there any exhaust systems in production still for the 2006 SMR510? It was really hard to find options given the manufacturer list on 1st post of this thread.

Thank you.
I am wondering the very same thing.. Except for a SMR450

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I quess no...
But there is maybe few little exhaust factor to do some exhaust systems to that year model. Ask there, iam not sure are those make any more
http://www.xracing-exhausts.com/Listini/Listino-Husqvarna.html

Maybe in some exhaust factor can work new exhaust system, but it will cost:hmmm::hmmm:
But allmoust all want cheap way, soo check now and then forums and ebay

81 - 91 of 91 Posts