SuperMoto Junkie banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I have one mirror from APA. I like it . Alittle difficult to see have to pull in the clutch. But it looks cool and is really well constructed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for putting all these lists together!
Anyone knows or added a key switch to the 2007 SMR? I heard you can use an OEM switch from an 08' model.

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
why does the 530rr come with a carb ? rather than efi , anyone know ?

im asking because i want to convert my 510smr to a 530rr and want the same power. has anyone tryed this ?
i think the 530rr motor with the fuel injection of the 510smr would mean huge power , obviously with remapping ,

·
Registered
781 Posts
What year is your bike?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well in that case I'm pretty sure those two bikes are practically the same, so the CDI should be a direct fit and function. Most huskies of the same displacement are the same across the different platforms. If I were you I would call Vortex to double check.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well in that case I'm pretty sure those two bikes are practically the same, so the CDI should be a direct fit and function. Most huskies of the same displacement are the same across the different platforms. If I were you I would call Vortex to double check.
That's what I figured. Any idea if that CDI will make a significant difference on the bike? Wondering if it's worth the money vs having some port/polish work done instead.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'm not sure the CDI would add power... Would make it so you can choose how the bike works though.

Since you have a carbed model, I would look into the Scary Fast Power Now valves. I don't think they make a Husky specific model, but maybe you could research what carbs the bikes they are made for have, and maybe your bike has the same carb? Idk. I have always read that is one of the best things you can do to a bike.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts