SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
i have all the abc tapes from the races and i am getting them all onto dvd and will let you know when they are ready
Gavin

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the link. Those were incredible races and one of the most popular sports shows of all time I believe.

If you are able to make copies of the DVD's I would love to get one and reimburse you for your trouble.

·
Registered
88 Posts
im going to get them all together on one dvd... its all the superbikers tapes as well as the usgp races.. its all my dads race day videos from cbs..
Also i did the last day at carlsbad before the closed it and went in the trailer and found untouched tickets from the races and entry forms with the names jeff ward on them... how cool is that.. i will post some pictures of this.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd be interested in a DVD of the Superbikers.

How often can you go right back to the beginning of a significant point in history?

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Magoo was a badass on two wheels, there's no telling how far he would've went had he not been injured. I too watched this as a kid, and want to know if you pull off the DVD thing Gavin. Thanks for posting this and taking me back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
im going to get them all together on one dvd... its all the superbikers tapes as well as the usgp races.. its all my dads race day videos from cbs..
Also i did the last day at carlsbad before the closed it and went in the trailer and found untouched tickets from the races and entry forms with the names jeff ward on them... how cool is that.. i will post some pictures of this.
If you plan on selling the DVD please let me know. Cant wait to see the pics when you get them up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts