SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
WTF? Chris asked for our individual input - we took him seriously, spent time drafting our concerns and now he won't respond.

I'm disappointed.

-Tyler

G

·
All I can say is "be cool." I can see that the joke is on us right now, and we just need to ride it out.

I was amazed to see John Tanner poke fun at the board about the golf cart photo... yet his name was on the letter to Chris! I also see that thread seems to have disappeared.

I still believe in the decision, and I didn't expect Chris to kiss our butts over it. Good luck to them.

Let's focus on Seattle and maybe Canada.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I don't want my butt kissed I want to read his rebuttal of my concerns. I want to read HIS side of the story.

And...

I'm not *sure* the joke is on us - he had 40 entrants for a Sunday race where people that normally get lapped @ our races were getting trophies - we had 55 guys at a weekday practice.

-Tyler

·
Registered
604 Posts
excellent point Tyler

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Knowing what I have paid for rent at Pat's, he probably paid the emt more than he took home for the effort.

Patrick is right, now is the time to stay the course and let things play out.

Chris back pedaled off his previous commitments/decisions and I'm absolutely positive that we (the board) as a group were drug through the coals for our decision at the riders meeting (hence Tanner's reponse).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts