SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Street legal. Motard and dirt wheel setup. Funny looking but runs like a champ. Pics to follow. ATV seat cover is not for sale. Reason for sale is my brother gave me his dr650 07 model that I am going to motard. So I don't need this one anymore. Located in Coralville IA, near Iowa city. $1500 OBO highly negotiable. Mileage is unknown (motard setup no speedo) but it had 2.8k or so on it when I got it in fall 2006. New clutch this past feb.

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?p=389296&highlight=evilution#post389296 : the buildup thread

·
Registered
39 Posts
reminds me of one of the bikes from "weird science"...ya kno doin whoolies through wyatts house...

·
Registered
954 Posts
Bumpski, for a good guy!!!
(Can't wait to see the 650!!)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
if it were near me i would have it!

unless of course, if you wanna break it down and ship it?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hey that thing would make the cheepest most fun commuter bike, Price is awsome considering it has a SM set-up:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
...for real though, I like the idea. Your profile thing says TN though, it that where you live?

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Or throw on a big ass sprocket and a custom subframe and stunt that bitch :thumbup: Good luck with the sale pookie, that's cheap with the wheelset and all.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Damn Pookie, you already moved? My nephew wants a bargin bike and he's in Boone, NC. Any chance you'll be back this way for more stuff and you could bring it along?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
change, of plans. keeping the bike. all the bikes are on the trailer in case we have to evacuate I am about 400yds from where the iowa river is. nice new house warming present since we just moved here. typeing this on the phone as internet is out. looks like power will be out tomorrow for 4 or 5 days. I won't be checking back in for awhile.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
I hope all is well for you! I lived in Quincy for a while and have seen how high the Mississippi can get......and this year is much worse!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts