SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night was out wheeling on a local road.. no one on the roads.. just me and some pavement.. well after doing a few runs.. a cop comes flying outta side road.. well.. thankful i have a moto..

no cops in this video.. just my get away route,
happens to be through an offroad park in the city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e705g-Pm2DY

·
Registered
236 Posts
bad idea

i hope you are close to the gate when a cop sees you. just remember that if you are nice to cops and dont run alot of times they will let you go with a warning (personal experience) but once you run if you are caught or they get your tags that it could be jail time for attempting to evade police.

·
Registered
435 Posts
i agree last 2 encounters i had one for wheelie and other for driving in a creek bed.... some tx law both times they verified my license/insurance status and gave me verbal warnings.:headshake

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well they park has another way out too, there is a small trail that is cut away for interstate mowing.. and i can jump on the interstate.. also.. but... i cant risk it.. i got a ticket for doing 134mph while i was on the way to see my father that was having a heart attack.. one more ticket i get the dl pulled... and any big suv cop that chases with dogs.. i'll pass on.. our city is shitty.. haves its own police training program.. :rolleyes2: but some cops are nice....

but its very close to 5 different road three sides, the interstate and then hwy64

and nothing a bent tag cant fix

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
What kind of fuel tank cap is that? Mine is smooth and silver.

And who has a white truck with a red shell? Fashion boo! :headshake

All I could think of was SNAKES! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts