SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I would "think" that if they are :

"All the four-stroke XCF-W models are California Green Sticker-legal, and come with special tamper-proof emissions equipment"... For closed-course racing, authorized KTM dealers can make tuning changes. they would be good to go in all states ,but untill i am sure i won't buy one either...looks badass though especially the 6 days bikes.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Per the video - "New disigned tail light and LICENSE PLATE holders for EXC models ... and EXC models are equipped with DOT headlight, tail light and turn signals"

So yea, the EXC line will be street legal from the factory.

Unfortunately, we can no longer plate off-road bikes (with MSO) here in Hawaii ..... (bastards) but Washington has gone down the right path with their new law regarding plating "off-road only" dirt bikes (see link).

http://blog.procaliber.com/washingt...ersion-of-off-road-motorcycles-to-street-use/

Glad to see that someone still has some insight and common sense in this messed up country of ours!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
i'd love to get the 450:bike:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Well shite ,it's got the rear shock linkage ,and a upgraded header looks like...Is it a close ratio 5 or 6 spd?..There will be some dealers being interrogated over this!..can you ship one here piece by piece lol...No seriously.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts