SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for providing another awesome race day! Kevin, Eddie, Justin, scorers, and flaggers!

Can't wait to see you all in two weeks, Dehan, I'll be throwing some 'bows next time!:headshake

·
Registered
501 Posts
Really appreciate all you guys do so we can have a good time :thumbup:

Thanks especially for the emergency trackside assistance Eddie!

·
Registered
150 Posts
#40 here.

Sorry about Jobistober really sorry.

Big thanks to everyone there, especially who ever loaded up my bike after that. hope everyone else is ok, sorry if i ruined anyones race really sorry.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey lateralj, don't worry about it, man. Shit happens.

How are you feeling today? Do you remember what happened?

I made out with a pretty sore left rib cage on account I fell right on my left shoulder. I'm lucky I didn't break my collar bone. But otherwise I'm doing well. Bike is pretty banged up, but its over at Epic and the guys are going to look it over and see what needs to be done.

Hope to see you out there again! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Amazing day thanks for make my first race with you guys so good everything went so smoothly and everyone was very friendly see you guys in two weeks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it out guys. Got a flat rear at Rampart and couldn't get it changed in time.

It doesn't look like I will be able to make any more races this season because of other racing schedules, but I will see everybody next year!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Glad you guys are not too banged up. I finished off my left ACL (old skiing injury) catching the bike in the dirt section. Sucks getting hurt when I didn't even go down. Time to get it fixed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts