SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Www.tmgps.8k.com

We are still going strong - but we always welcome new riders! By far the most fun I've had on two wheels.....

Classes for everyone 8 to 80; beginners to experts. Most friendly paddock in all of racing, great family atmosphere. 2 great tracks, endurance and sprint racing. Guys and gals, this is really the best bang for the buck you can get racing 2 wheels on pavement! We have riders come from all over the country to check out the series that launched riders like Nicky Hayden, Ben Spies, and many other regional, national, and world champion road racers.

Come out and give us a try, you'll have a blast!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
That was a GREAT weekend of racing. Track surface sticky, great people to race with, weather not too hot. I had an awesome time and look forward to the next on in Katy, Tx. THANKS TMGP!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Www.tmgps.8k.com

We are still going strong - but we always welcome new riders! By far the most fun I've had on two wheels.....

Classes for everyone 8 to 80; beginners to experts. Most friendly paddock in all of racing, great family atmosphere. 2 great tracks, endurance and sprint racing. Guys and gals, this is really the best bang for the buck you can get racing 2 wheels on pavement! We have riders come from all over the country to check out the series that launched riders like Nicky Hayden, Ben Spies, and many other regional, national, and world champion road racers jiofi.local.html tplinklogin is it down .

Come out and give us a try, you'll have a blast!!
weather not too hot. I had an awesome time and look forward to the next on in Katy,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts