SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm temporaily getting out of the sport and selling all of my gear. Everything listed is used unless otherwise stated. I will be listing more items when I get more time to take pics. If you see something you like send me a offer.

SOLD...Shift Redline leather pants with replaceable knee sliders size 34. These pants are used and I did go down a few times in them. They have some scuffing on the butt and the knees. They are still in great shape though. $95 plus shipping. SOLD...

SOLD...Troy Lee Designs leather supermoto pants new with tags, size 32 and matching jersey size large also new but with out tags. $100 for both plus shipping. SOLD..

SOLD...Alpinestar Bionic chest protector size large used. $90 plus shipping. SOLD...

Thor 50/50 boots size 10 used. $40 plus shipping.

Thor leather supermoto gloves size 10/large (run a lil small) $20 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
few questions about the shift pants.

how do they fit? i see your other pants were 32, shift run small?

they look to be fully perforated?

closer pics of the damage?

will they zip to a jacket?

thanks and sorry for all the q's:thumbup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
few questions about the shift pants.

how do they fit? i see your other pants were 32, shift run small?

they look to be fully perforated?

closer pics of the damage?

will they zip to a jacket?

thanks and sorry for all the q's:thumbup:
My normal jean size is a 32 or 34 depending on the brand. The 32 TLD one's fit me perfect. I just got them at the end of season and never got a chance to wear them. The Shift ones were a lil loose on me. I had to wear them sinched up tighter on the sides. The only reason I got them in a 34 is because, I got them from my Fox/Shift rep and 34 is the std size Fox sends to their reps.

They have perforated panels on them but are not fully perforated. You can see where they are in the extra pics of them.

Yes, they will zip into a jacket.

If you want better pics let me know and I'll take some with real camera insted of a blackberry.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Just got the Astar Bionic Jacket! Looks great! fits great! did you even wear it? It looks totally brandnew!!! Thanks again!!!!

Beej

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold everything but the boots. I'm gonna relist those later with the rest of my stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts