SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I'm stationed here in the UK and can only bring 1 toy with me. I have a 2006 TE450 and really want to use it for SM and harescramble use. If anyone has info available about a conversion kit or set of parts I would really appreciate the info. Basically I dont want to have to change the calipers / rotors each time i swap over, just slap on a new set of wheels and mabe do a caliper relocation. Any help appreciated.

Poach

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
You should check with Motostrano. They offer those exact kits for all kinds of bikes, minus the Husky's, yet they sell most of the parts needed for the kit separately. Maybe they can hook you up and discount you for the few parts they may not have.

Edit: Just noticed you are in the UK. I am sure they could ship the parts to you, but the shipping might be a killer. Still worth checking. Have always gotten excellent service from them.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Huskysport, are the UK importers, they should be able to help you out, although my first call would be to Dave @ Roost Racing http://www.roostracing.co.uk/ he should be able to help you out, or will know someone who can.( if you speak to Dave say "Hi" from Andy, the guy with the Nox)

HTH

Andy - English guy living in Alabama

1 - 3 of 3 Posts