SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been working on my SXV for a while now , wanted to change it up a bit . Make it my own , and this is what I came up with . Its pretty much done for now , although its never really done is it :D .

Here she is when I first got it ..

Then to this ...

Time for some graphics ..

And here is were its at now ... BTW No hating on my stand ....:D

Trying to decide if I like the all black seat or the red one ...

Thanks for looking ..

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I like the seat with some red on it but really either is beautiful. Nice job in all. Do you notice a difference with the marchesini?

·
Registered
884 Posts
DAyum son!!! Looks nice both seats go well with it imo.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
looks killer man! If it were me I would use the black seat, I think that with out any red on the tank the black flows with the bike better it kinda just blends in with the rest of the great lines that bike has. With the red it kinda sticks out more...

/my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Oh shit that's bad ass...either fn seat!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
While scrolling down checking it out I was thinking to myself that a black seat would be the trick on that bike...then BAM there it is.... Killer Ape!
:thumbup:

Good Job

·
Registered
849 Posts
^ Thought the same until the black wheels went on. They really hold it together. Looks grand :thumbup:

Either seat looks good, black more stealthy.. What's that flap looking thing on the black seat though?:headscrat

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
While scrolling down checking it out I was thinking to myself that a black seat would be the trick on that bike...then BAM there it is.... Killer Ape!
:thumbup:

Good Job
Thanks , here it is with the black seat with the frame done .

^ Thought the same until the black wheels went on. They really hold it together. Looks grand :thumbup:
Thanks .:thumbup:

Either seat looks good, black more stealthy.. What's that flap looking thing on the black seat though?:headscrat
Its a pocket that came with the seat, I thought the same thing when I got it . Its the only one I could find for a stock tank in all black ..

thats one of the best looking bikes ive seen, great job and excellent style
Thanks so much , allot of work and money when into it . :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts