SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone remember who had the badass swingarm stickers on their Husky last summer? They looked one-of-a-kind but they said you could get them aftermarket from somewhere. They had the big "H" stretched out from one end to the other.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Pages 77/78 in the pdf parts catalog for SMR630 Seel rep from HuskyUSA website, part no's:
left - 8000 98897
right - 8000 98896

Let us know how much they are, I wouldn't mind a pair for my bike.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
You get my text about the axle already being sold? I'm keeping the forks for ya and putting the rear shock up for sale tonight.
I did. Now since my previous post, I'm in a further quandry. I'll call you

this week when I'm not on Oxycodone. :bike:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Miss the Husky yet, Mike?
How's the Husa in comparison? I'm looking for a replacement for my 610 as well, the Bergs still appeal to me but I'm leaning towards the 510 (wanna get on the track more as well, so it'll be a 50/50 bike)...
Sorry, end of thread-jack... :D

·
Registered
955 Posts
Miss the Husky yet, Mike?
How's the Husa in comparison? I'm looking for a replacement for my 610 as well, the Bergs still appeal to me but I'm leaning towards the 510 (wanna get on the track more as well, so it'll be a 50/50 bike)...
Sorry, end of thread-jack... :D
No, not so much. The Berg keeps my attention! I don't ride on the street at all any more. The Berg has a 16.5" wheel and a new set of slicks. I just finished removing all the electrical stuff (except the e-start) so all its got is a kill switch and a starter button. First track day is March 30th :D

Back on topic... The stickers only come in one color, they are the factory decals for a NOX and an SMR 630 Eddie Seel Replica.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts