SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a modified honda 230L and i am happy with the changes i made to my bike and continue to make. But when my husband returns from deployment he will be riding it, so my point >.< i am going to buy a dual suzuki 400 and i know the first mod is going to be lowering the suspention about an inch or two, besides that and the other small changes(lights, handguars, ect) what other modifications can i do to take some weight off of it and get it below the 300lbs mark, I have a friend who was able to get his around 250/275 and that would be perfect for me to handle, any pointers/tips are welcome =)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I currently have a modified honda 230L and i am happy with the changes i made to my bike and continue to make. But when my husband returns from deployment he will be riding it, so my point >.< i am going to buy a dual suzuki 400 and i know the first mod is going to be lowering the suspention about an inch or two, besides that and the other small changes(lights, handguars, ect) what other modifications can i do to take some weight off of it and get it below the 300lbs mark, I have a friend who was able to get his around 250/275 and that would be perfect for me to handle, any pointers/tips are welcome =)
xt225

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am guessing its a spam post. I have been seeing it in several forums. They are getting pretty crafty.
at any rate admin should probably look into it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts