SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the years we've been asked over and over again about the Suter swingarms and clutches, for those riders looking for the widest possible rim/tire combo they can hav. Starting in January we will be importing them and making these products available to US customers and our international customers.

http://www.motostrano.com/Suter-Swingarm-For-Supermoto-p/suterschinge.htm

There's a few applications available for the swing arm and they cover the gambit in clutches.

If you are interested, drop me a line. We'll be bringing in batches of swingarms on a monthly basis for those who place orders in advance. Vs buying direct in Switzerland you would save on international payment fees, wire fees, shipping and import duty costs, so it works out pretty well.

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Clutches have always been available through a well known clutch company that distributes them in the USA and has for years.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
They have had the 3 or 4 I have had the need to purchase.

Glad you going to cover more models and carry the swingers - good luck with the line.

·
Registered
349 Posts
still an aftermarket shorter swingarm.. would be really nice and convenient instead of having to go get one off a gp bike or custom get one from husky but the buddy said this is very hard now a days. and its really expensive any ways, more than these. just dont have the money right now to get one :nutkick:

btw i can obtain 1 possibly 2 factory shorter swingarms off gp 510s :arsenal

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Just an FYI for the husky riders asking about RR swingarms..
*2008-10 SMR's have shortened swingarms just like the RR.
*2004-07 SMR's used standard length swingarms like those on a TC/TE

Sorry for the clutter Joe :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts