SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to buy a surflex slipper clutch thru a local shop that sponsors me, but they don't know where to get them. I've searched online, but can't find any info available on who distributes them in the US. Tons of people are selling them, so they must be available somewhere. Does anyone know where my shop can order them from?

-drew

·
Registered
529 Posts
drew88 said:
I'm trying to buy a surflex slipper clutch thru a local shop that sponsors me, but they don't know where to get them. I've searched online, but can't find any info available on who distributes them in the US. Tons of people are selling them, so they must be available somewhere. Does anyone know where my shop can order them from?

-drew
The main distributor is Italian Team Racing. The are located in Murrieta, Calif. Oreste Valenti is the owner I have sent you a PM with their numbers. They sponsor my son and you can order direct from them. Tell Oreste that Gregg Riess referred you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The main distributor is Italian Team Racing. The are located in Murrieta, Calif. Oreste Valenti is the owner I have sent you a PM with their numbers. They sponsor my son and you can order direct from them. Tell Oreste that Gregg Riess referred you.
I am trying to contact these guys for a part on a KXF450 that I bought with a surflex slipper installed...could you send me their numbers in Murrieta please if you still have it

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts