SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super Moto X Fest  2011 (DA).jpg

Talk to Tony about this event. He will confess that it is one of the best Supermoto experiences you will ever experience. If you don't believe it then ask Johnny Lewis. He cleaned up one year and said it is one of the best tracks he has ever ridden on.
Come on up up and be treated like demi gods. Just don't expect to win. :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes Jonny Lewis did pretty well that year !

He almost won everything :D

As the official photographer of the event, I had great time speaking with him and taking pictures of everyone racing on that track.

I'll still be there this year, so if you come to the event, come see us and say hello. We'll be near the rider's inscription table.

Hope to see you guys :)
@+

·
Registered
87 Posts
Trailer loaded and ready to go Thursday morning !!!!!!!!!
A couple days to relax then race Sat and Sun then another day of vacation !!!!!
It doesn't get any better than this !!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you all there.

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
wow.

Another great time at Supermoto X Fest at Meccaglisse!!! Weather was perfect for some great racing! As always the folks there are welcoming and made you feel like you belong there -- even if you dont speak fluent French!!:lol:

Thanks to the promoters -- another well done event.

Those that dont have passports -- you have up until the next event to get them!! You really need to see it to believe it - the area is so MOTO friendly!! Its a way of life out there ... the vibe is something that cant be explained!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Guys, I'll be posting the official pictures of the event real soon!

Search for new posts on SupermotoJunkie in the next days!

Intime, you can go check on my website (a french fluent post :lol: ) to see how to get your pictures if you were present at the event : http://alexandrepoitras.com/blogue/?p=464

In brief, post a comment on my website, and tell me who you are (your rider number and a description of your bike) and I'll get in touch with you by email!

Thanks for comming to the Supermoto X-Fest 2011 event, because without you, there would be no great pictures of supermoto races ! :)

See ya all ! :)

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Wow, Is Correct!

Another great time at Supermoto X Fest at Meccaglisse!!! Weather was perfect for some great racing! As always the folks there are welcoming and made you feel like you belong there -- even if you dont speak fluent French!!:lol:

Thanks to the promoters -- another well done event.

Those that dont have passports -- you have up until the next event to get them!! You really need to see it to believe it - the area is so MOTO friendly!! Its a way of life out there ... the vibe is something that cant be explained!
DITTO!!!:thumbup:

BTW, I had a beautiful and extensive conversation with Francine & Luigi, the owners of Restaurant Chez Mandy's, on Sunday night after everyone had left and they truly enjoyed having all of us there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts