SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, as the official photographer of the Supermoto X-Fest 2011, here are the official pictures of the event ! (VTT will be following tomorrow)

Go check on my website to see how to get your pictures if you were present at the event : http://alexandrepoitras.com/blogue/?p=464

In brief, post a comment on my website, and tell me who you are (your rider number and a description of your bike) and I'll get in touch with you by email!

Thanks for comming to the Supermoto X-Fest 2011 event, because without you, there would be no great pictures of supermoto races !

Here we go and enjoy :

·
Registered
408 Posts
Awesome pictures!:bowdown:

Really curious what the follow up to this picture was :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
+1.

And the first picture of the guy backing it in with one hand.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
+1.

And the first picture of the guy backing it in with one hand.
You're talking about this one?

This is Andy Cule #32! A pretty good rider !
This picture was taken during the "Supermoto Bike Drift Contest"!

#818 Yves Couture Lagacé, did a one hand drift too during the contest!

That was amazing !

·
Registered
18 Posts
X-CELLENT job Alex, as usual ..... :D:clap:

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At first glance it looks like he's railing hard! But I almost wonder if this is this right before a front end tuck?

Yeah, I was looking at that pic yesterday; he was about to loose it for sure but it didn't happened! He probably saved it in some ways :)

The guy is a pretty good rider tough, he won the supermoto bike drift contest with a magnificent drift ! :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Great pics! Wish these events were near me.

What is your camera setup?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those are some great pictures... do have any of me '46' after I broke my nose during the second practise Sunday?
Yes I am sure I have some. Take a few minutes and go on my website (http://alexandrepoitras.com/blogue/?p=464) and post a comment in the official post of the Supermoto X-FEST 2011 Photos. I'll respond to your request.

As far as I remember, I also have a picture of your bleeding nose with the medic and everything :lol: I haven't posted them by respect but I can put them in your photo package if you wish :)

Awesome pictures!!! Cant wait to see more events you cover!!
Thanks dude! Well I am dedicated to Mecaglisse so I cover every events that happens there. The next big one is the FMSQ race (VTT) in october. Check my website to stay tuned :)

Absolutely amazing pictures. Props
Thanks you very much, it is really appreciated ! :)

Great pics! Wish these events were near me.

What is your camera setup?
Well, some people come from the USA to compete during this week-end. Next year stay tuned for the date of the event and plan a trip to Mecaglisse Québec, you won't regret it. Some say it's the best Supermoto track in all North America !

Concerning my photo setup, I shoot with a Canon 40D with the new 70-200mm f/2.8L Version 2.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Well, some people come from the USA to compete during this week-end. Next year stay tuned for the date of the event and plan a trip to Mecaglisse Québec, you won't regret it. Some say it's the best Supermoto track in all North America !

Concerning my photo setup, I shoot with a Canon 40D with the new 70-200mm f/2.8L Version 2.
I'll think about it! Tempting for sure . . .

70-200 2.8 II, dang, I would love one for my little T1i :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts