SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to purchase a set of pre-made 17" supermoto wheels for my 99 ATK 605, most every place I contacted said there is not a listing for it. The local shop wants a $1000 to lace up a set using my existing Talon hubs. Are there any wheels from other bikes that will work on my bike ? The rear sprocket on the ATK is the same as the Suzuki 250/450 RM, I think the hub may be the same as well. Im sure some one out there has gone through the same problem with a 605, any info would be great.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Sorry my friend, the rear hub is NOT the same as the Suzuki's. Trust me, I went this route a long time ago on my ATK 605 rebuild. I even went so far as to contact Talon, who made the OEM ATK hubs, and they said there was no other hub that matched it. I had to butcher my dirtwheels to have my wheels laced.

Your best deal is to contact Warp 9 and send them your hubs to lace rims to. They will be the best deal.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Sorry but to try and be a friend...you should do a search for East Coast Wheels here and on other sites to make sure you know what you're getting. Matter of fact do a search on every other wheel producer to make sure you are getting the best service.

I've used Wheel Wright USA to great success as well as RAD Mfg, Warp-9 and have good communication with Factory Pro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts