SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember the first week I bought my drz 400 sm, its an 09. I drove it over to this girls house to tutor her in math. I live in a suburb outside of San Francisco. After about an hour of tutoring it was time for me to go home. I go outside, and my seat is slashed from head to stern, allll the way down the middle, they even cut some of the padding not just the cover. I WAS PISSED! As I ride it home its feeling a little sluggish, I pull over and the damn rear tire was slashed. Know one knew I had bought the bike, so it wasnt an attack on my by an old foe or something. Some jack*** just saw a nice new shiny bike... To this day, when i think about that, I get chills, what I would do to find the guy who did such a thing, but thats only a fantasy now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry when i posted this, i didnt really think about what the main discussion of this thread should be. I guess just share any similar experiences!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
wow man that really sucks...what a shitty thing to do. At least you can repair the seat fairly cheap and just slap another tire on. But that still doesnt make it feel any better. I would ride the bike over again and sit inside with a gun...see what that punk ass has to say next time.

·
Registered
248 Posts
^ +1
thats REALLY SUCKS last person to do anything with one of my bikes came out with a broken jaw and 2 snapped ribs
Just becuase they can't have what we have

Hopefully you got it fix for pretty cheap

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Never understood the senseless acts of some people. Jealousy, hate, antisocial ? ? ?
Whatever they seem to have ruin others good times to feel good themselves. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
My first thought would be the girl's jealous ex-boyfriend was stalking her and saw you ride up to her house to tutor her. Did you ever ask her if she any any loonies for ex-boyfriends? :hmmm:

·
Registered
25 Posts
1984, stationed at ft stewart, ga. came back from a week of eating dust and sweating balls to find some ahole was going around cutting the carbs off bikes. mine was a pe 250 i rode on the street, was plenty pissed about it, a new carb was damn near a months pay

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, I replaced the seat cover and tire, it wasnt too bad, all back to normal, this was a good year and a half ago. but yea, i thought maybe it was an ex boyfriend, cuz its just so hard for me to imagine that someone would randomly do something like this, who knows. Touching another mans bike is about as low as it goes and should be punishable by whatever the f*** the owner of the bike wants to do with him. a missing tooth or 2 would be the minimum, i like the rib breaking man, sounds even better!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I've had the same thing happen to me a couple times! Never the tire but slashed the seat. I hate people like that so bad. Both time it happened it was in a random spot so its not like it was a pissed off neighbor or something, no just some random asshole walking through the parking lot with a pocket knife.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts