SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used set of Bridgestone Supermoto Tires and a new Rear Maxxis Presa for sale. The B/S set is 120/600R17 and a 165/625R17. Both are Medium Compound tires with very little kart track use on them. Asking $100 plus shipping for the set. The box will be 27"x27"x12" and I will use USPS. The Maxxis Presa is a soft compound 160/60R17 cut slick rear. I have used these tires with no problems even though these are old stock tires. Asking $50 plus shipping for this tire. I would like to sell the B/S tires as a set first before taking offers on single tire sales. I just put batteries in the camera so the date is wrong. The Maxxis Presa is the tire in the last picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
If it's not sold already, I would like to call dibs on the Maxxis rear tire. let me know....Take Paypal?

·
Registered
349 Posts
how much would shipping of just the rear presa be to california and how much do you get them from in your country? i know its sold but im curious thanks!:headscrat

·
Registered
349 Posts
how so?? and if your refering to they get them in athens well no shit sherlock but where/ what distributer / shop.:nutkick:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts