SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Winters been killing me and I can't wait for this snow to be gone so, being stuck inside, I designed a new Tee.

Alright so I've been playing around with some designs and started a campaign to get these printed. Looked through some older forums and found this slogan and laughed my ass off and had to throw it on a shirt. If we can get 50 orders, these'll be printed and shipped. Check out the link below and let me know if you guys have any other ideas.

www.teespring.com/supermototee

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Ordered. Thanks :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Ordered a t-shirt :thumbup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you add another color either white or grey I'd buy another one!
Glad to here you like em! So I'm planning on designing another in charcoal grey this week. I'll post it on this thread when its available. Trying to keep 'em on the cheap $$ so blacks the only color available. If we can get a majority for one color I'll get the supermotojunkie logo on there with some different graphics. I'm open to suggestions!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think I will order a shirt at the end of this week. I never buy myself clothes because buying stuff for the bike. What happens if we buy and it doesn't hit 30?

·
Registered
13 Posts
ordered one :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Ordered a hoodie. For $10 more than a tee, why not.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We're about half way there to getting them printed. Any suggestions for another shirt? i was thinking charcoal grey

1 - 20 of 135 Posts