SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supermotos were being displayed in the pits at the Atlanta Supercross!

I heard that there will be 2 and possibly a 3rd additional major SM teams by the time the 1st race hits the track.... Lots of teams have SX only contracts that can easily become SM teams for their sponsors.

Moto XXX/ Hooters/Tammer/ bike

Parts Unlimited display......

Do not count out the Mountain Adventures team yet.......could be the 1st Major Quad team??? Or????

·
Registered
256 Posts
that supermoto quad is sweet, if they were street legal i would definately be picking one up. Terrorizing the streets on that would be fun.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
that supermoto quad is sweet, if they were street legal i would definately be picking one up. Terrorizing the streets on that would be fun.
They do! They're called cars!

Just kidding man... They do look fun, but I don't think I'd want one on the street. What's the point in being exposed if you give up all of the extra maneuverability in traffic compared to your bike?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was in the Parts Unlimited hospitality area in and out all day as well as the rest of the pits. Nearly fell off my stool when the Parts U guy had to wipe oil off the floor where the Ape was marking it's territory, no joke. In it's defenst it'd been sitting at that angle all day probably the previous night.
Did you see the DRZ-400 "runabout" that was parked behind one of the trailers?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Good looking Hooters bike, like the Aprilia display too. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
How come these supercross teams can't sponsor young supermoto only riders? It sure would be nice if young riders, who are the future of the sport could get support so they don't put their parents into everlasting debt. Maybe I only see it that way because I am in that position.

·
Registered
740 Posts
How come these supercross teams can't sponsor young supermoto only riders? It sure would be nice if young riders, who are the future of the sport could get support so they don't put their parents into everlasting debt. Maybe I only see it that way because I am in that position.
+1 on that. I'm with you amigo. Sport just needs to grow more I guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts