SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
just a reminder about the supermoto race at westbranch michigan july 10th. come on up to show support for supermoto in the great lakes area. even if you cant ride, come up and spectate and support, ogemaw hills bike week, it's sponsors and charities. ski

http://misupermoto.com/_wsn/page3.html

Racer and Team entry information 2008.

OGEMAW HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL RACE OGEMAW Bike week, July10 West Branch info.

No license for classes.
Racer pits open at 10am.
Motorcycle & Gear Tech stating at 10:30am.
Racer meeting at 2pm Mandatory!
Practice starts at 2:30pm.
Practice groups of 10-15 riders both classes.
Heat racing starts at 6pm.

Racers advance thru Heat Races, LCQ, To Main event.
1st Main Event start time approximately 8:30pm
Heat race lap count, depends on # entrys per class.

PRO MAIN EVENT LAP COUNT 21.
PURSE IS GUARANTEED!!

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Man He is Fast!!

:DMan Ski your fast !! But as always RIGHT ON:clap: Spread the word my brothers and sisters, Now IS the time to support the sport. Get signed up thru the web site, and will see ALL of you JULY 10 at OGEMAW!!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have it posted on cycle forums, and thumper talk in multiple sections as well. gotta help promote the folks who support us. without you guys we dont ride. ski

·
Premium Member
411 Posts

OK guys lets get this going. The race is 80 miles from here:thumbup: The pro class has a huge 2500$ purse:eek: Amateurs get a sweet set of MOOSE RACING Gear, Bikers 4 Kids gets a bunch of money to help young kids:thumbup: So come on guys come out and support the sport you all love:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Anybody from Indiana interested in carpooling up to the race? I have a enclosed trailer with extra room.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Team up with Chase and share the gas costs!

Hey guys get a hold of Chase and ride up together:clap: one day off a year to support the sport your IN!!!! That is a good thing!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt one week to go, being held in conjunction with the ogemaw hills/west branch bike week festivities. if you dont go to ride, go to watch and support the sport. ski

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
MIsuperMoto is ALL IN!!!

:DOK Thrusday is the 1st race for 2008 in the state of Michigan!, You need to come up and race or support the racers and prove that SuperMoto in Mi is here and here to stay!!:clap::clap:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tommorow is the day, who's comming? he supports us all year, we can support him for one day. come on up and enjoy a day at the track. ski

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Tomorrow is the 10th a thursday:laughingr

Really.............racing on a thursday?!

Good luck to ALL those that RACE!!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
teddy, it is in conjunction with the ogemaw hills bike week, bike rally event. there has been a racing event every night this week. and will be through the weekend as well. flat track/TT, enduro, endurocross, supermoto, motocross, trail rides, poker runs, ect...

you could be just a tiny bit more supportive. :headscrat:headshake:headscrat

ski

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dave, Chris and the MI Supermoto crew do a great job with this event and I hope it's well supported. Nice facility, easy to get to, friendly racing. Perfect spot for all the newbs to jump into racing feet first! See you guys up there.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I had no idea there were other racing events going on too....... never saw any major mention about the other stuff......:hmmm:

Good luck to those that are racing ALL week.:bike:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yesterday was model year change over at one of the plants that I support so I couldn't go (was on call), but I would love to see pictures if anybody has some.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts