SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anywhere allowing supermoto ATV's to run??? I bought new rims and tires right before OVRP stopped letting us run and i really wanna ride.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
is there anywhere allowing supermoto ATV's to run??? I bought new rims and tires right before OVRP stopped letting us run and i really wanna ride.
You are allowed to run Quads on any ESMRA race date at BeaveRun, PA. :clap: One is coming up ----- July 19, 2008. Two classes - Pro & Am.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Quads Rule!!!

Hey Dude, I plan to go out to The Beaver so I can use my stuff also. Call me we might as well go together. I should have my crf150r ready to play with too. I may be getting tires for my son's ttr125 also. Why should I be the only one busting their ass on two wheels??:D

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
its a bit of a drive but Here just outside of Denver we have the Colorado Supermoto Shootout...put on by Epic Motosports....theirs a S ton of quads at the races...

they also have expert and novice quad classes

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey Dude, I plan to go out to The Beaver so I can use my stuff also. Call me we might as well go together. I should have my crf150r ready to play with too. I may be getting tires for my son's ttr125 also. Why should I be the only one busting their ass on two wheels??:D
glad to see you have gotten off the couch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts