SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
Anyone planning on going to P1 on the 12th? (Next Saturday)

I just checked their website, and saw that the hours have changed to 10am - 10pm... Anyone should be able to fit that into their schedule!

Anyways, I kindof just bought SDMotard's yz450 this weekend, so my roommate and I will be there on twin YZ450's (I'm trying to get him to buy the new YZ450 and get rid of his KTM)

Anyone going to join us?? We will probably get there early afternoon, and stay there until they make us leave...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'd like to, but I'm going to be in Oregon this weekend. I'd like to get out there before the end of July. Anybody else have plans on going down there?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
echo...echo...echo...

Pretty quiet in here. I know it's hot out, but it's 12 hours of Motard people!!! I just wish I had the mini done, I'd really be tired by Sat. night!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, I am today even less of a fan of karters than usual...

We drove 2 hours to Tucson to ride some supermoto, only to be greeted by a parking lot full of Karters. (It seems like i'm saying a dirty word everytime I say "Karters")

I know I know we should call P1 before we go, and be sure we WILL from now on. To be fair though, I did check Southwest Supermoto, and it claimed there was a kart race AND supermoto today... I just glanced at the page, saw supermoto, and figured we were good to go... (P1's website calendar dosen't even mention supermoto at all this month, it just has the Kart information)

And to top it off, on the way back my rear rotor cut through a ratchet strap and $40 worth of 110 Sunoco went flying down the freeway...

Not a good day for supermoto my friends, not a good day at all...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Damn, that sucks to hear.
It can be a pain when they have those races going.
It seems like they never follow a schedule, and are always running late.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts