SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Mirrors update - The 1st production run took a little longer than expected due to a machine breaking but a partial order will arrive tomorrow Sep 28th 2007 so we can start shipping orders.

The bad news is this partial shipment is only enough to fill 1/2 of the orders that were placed. A 2nd much larger shipment will arrive in about 2 weeks and all remaining orders will be filled.

Sorry for my delay in shipping.

Steve
704-340-7958

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The production delays have been worked out and..........Mirrors are now in stock in both mounting choices and all color finishes and Aluminum.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Does the clamp type fit on the bars of a ktm 2006 625 smc and how close is the orange to the color of the bike?

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Does the clamp type fit on the bars of a ktm 2006 625 smc and how close is the orange to the color of the bike?
Yes the clamp type is needed for KTM's Huskys and Bergs.

:hammer: I meant to get some pictures on a KTM last week when rb560smr and I went riding.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Sales on the Red, Blue and Orange have been slow. For the next week I will knock $5 off of them. November 10th - November 17th 2007.

·
Registered
820 Posts
How close to factory ktm orange are they????

·
Registered
820 Posts
apa, that sounds great , id like to see the color on the bike (ktm) i will be ordering something weather it be color or not.....

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Something new!!!

I am working on a camera mount platform that can be swapped with the mirror.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
MIRROR UPDATE:

Sorry to say that at this time the company that was CNCing the mirrors for us has had to stop. We are looking for other venues to CNC for us but at this time we are sold out of the complete assembly's and have temporarily discontinued the mirror line.

We will post again when we resume production.

Happy Holidays to all!

Steve

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
I dont think he has anymore...i need 1 too

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I have been getting a ton of calls and emails about our mirrors. Stepping up the search for a local person to CNC them for us.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts