SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW mirrors will be added to the web site tomorrow.
2 mounting styles. Perch or clamp. 5 colors...natural aluminum, Red, Blue, Orange & Black Powder coated. Natural $49.95 Powder Coated $59.95

Pre Order now for 1st production run due in Sep 20th. Pre orders get 1st shipment.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i was going to go with a dual star mirror. Just called them and they said they are out of stock and being made in batches that wont be dont for a few weeks. This may be a good option. I want to see a powdercoated orange one!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Can I remove the black adjuster knob to remove the mirrors on the track? Is the price listed for one mirror? Thanx! They look trick!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I've got a pair of these and the're great. The thumbscrew comes right out when you are going to the track.

Harrison

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mirrors are posted.

Remember their are 2 different mounting methods. One bolts to the clutch or brake perch and the other is a bracket assy that goes around the handlebar.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hi,
id like a pair of these preferably powder coated orange, is it 59.95 for one? or a pair...
could ya post to uk?
pm me to let me know if poss please :)

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vtrdarren said:
ONE, UNO, SINGLE, NOT TWO, for the price listed above.... (I know this cuz I read good)
You sir must have been an A student as you are 100% correct. :thumbup:

$49.95 for 1 aluminum finish mirror assembly and $59.95 for 1 powder coated mirror assembly.

Prices are for 1 mirror. If you would like 2 please order 2.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Mirrors are made by a guy named Joel aren't they? I bought a set directly from him myself awhile back very nice and quality made

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'll be ordering up a set of these...the only hold up is I'd like to see what the orange powder coat looks like. It'll be those or the black ones, just not sure on which yet.

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As of right now I only have the aluminum samples shown. As soon as I receive the 1st shipment I will be adding the appropriately colored pictures. Only the mirror housing is powder coated.

These are selling FAST!!! 25% of the planned 1st shipment have already sold and they will be shipped 1st. Dont wait to long!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry guys there was a delay from a machine breaking. Its now up with chips flying.......and the housings are headed to the powder coater today. I should have the shipment in my hands this Friday and will ship on Saturday.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts