SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody likes self promotion. You should keep this kind of post in the classifieds only.
dont hate , there in there , and this will help someone , so please keep you thinking to your self , its not hurting you is it , i got hit by a car and have been out off work for the last 2 months ,

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ok, well we are sorry that you had an accident but that still doesnt mean you should self promote. Besides from what I understand they don't work well at all. They just pop out.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, well we are sorry that you had an accident but that still doesnt mean you should self promote. Besides from what I understand they don't work well at all. They just pop out.
yes maybe in stock form , but you can just put a bolt all the way though then its as good as any race ones any hard were store will have it , so the sliders are good just how there mounted are not for $5 you can save $50

·
Registered
105 Posts
Get off this dudes nutsack. Hes putting it where someone who can use it will mostlikely see it. its not hurting you any so get a new tampon.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get off this dudes nutsack. Hes putting it where someone who can use it will mostlikely see it. its not hurting you any so get a new tampon.
thanks,,,,,,,
coleuden

i am selling them ok, but if anyone were to get them i would like someone from here to get them thats all . wow i didnt mean to be so much trouble just ,

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
thanks,,,,,,,
coleuden
but if anyone were to get them i would like someone from here to get them thats all . ,
Is that why when someone from here asked how much and you told him "good luck" on the ebay auction..........:infrandom

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that why when someone from here asked how much and you told him "good luck" on the ebay auction..........:infrandom
yes it would be better . you got it , someone from here . :laughings

1 - 10 of 10 Posts