SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

In an effort to revive our beloved sport, I am trying to invade the internet.
Here is my first article (hopefully of many):
http://www.racerxvt.com/article/supermoto---back-it-in
Let me know if you have comments, or if you have ideas for articles (related to training/technique).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great article. :clap:

Everyone im friends with asks me...is that a dirtbike? Is that dual-sport? Is that...WHAT IS IT! I have a hard time trying to explain what it is to people that have no clue about motorcylces.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.
Just tell them it is better than sex!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks.
Just tell them it is better than sex!
Not to get off topic (great article btw), so when you crash a supermoto, is that like nailing a "heavy" girl? Sometimes it happens and you aren't proud of it, but you just gotta suck up your pride and try to avoid it in the future? :anim_peep::headscrat

·
Registered
696 Posts
Not to get off topic (great article btw), so when you crash a supermoto, is that like nailing a "heavy" girl? Sometimes it happens and you aren't proud of it, but you just gotta suck up your pride and try to avoid it in the future? :anim_peep::headscrat
:Funny::rofl::laughingr:Funny::rofl::laughingr

# 510

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
and hope there was no cameras around

:anim_peep:

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
maybe i should stop using my go pro.... good write up!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you, thank you.
Don't hesitate to throw ideas for coming articles to me (it has to relate to training somewhat). And Thanks to those who already did.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Goddamit! If I do write about starts, I will have to write about how to change a clutch! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts