SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Registered
9,331 Posts
That's awesome :thumbup: What's the black bike....a DRZ? You guys got some big air there :eek: I gotta beat it into my head to start looking for stuff like this.

· Registered
351 Posts
Yo guys, those pics are GREAT. That jump is FRIGGIN awesome!!!!!! If me and my boy Schearer225 found a jump like that, we'd BOMB it too. Thats exactly what we do, look for urban stuff to be hooligans on. Great job and keep the pics coming. VIDEOS next please!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

· Registered
1,398 Posts
i dig the pic bro :thumbup: but i got a feeling that last one is gonna be seen in the years to come as a negative squid motivational poster. i think its cool though. the wheelies through traffic are iffy just hold your line man dont go scaring some idiot into a wreck. more pics!!!

· Registered
275 Posts
Cool pics! BUT doing that stuff in traffic is plain STUPID:hammer:. Stick to the parking lot.

Yes def. Cool picts....:D :arsenal :D

"BUT doing that stuff in traffic is plain STUPID" this comment could be left out!

Tell me somthing, why does there always have to be some dip $hIt :headshake throwing out negitive remarks like this...If you don't have anything good to say.....Just STFU :boxing:

Wheew...got that off my chest!
Now post some more picts....:bike:

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys!

We still need to find more to ride before we get video going.. we have a bunch of places to go now but not enough for a 5min video id like to get made.. me my 2 friends go out every day its nice out to find shit to ride...

the yellow one is mine and the black one is my friend tyler (silence) on the board. they are both 06 DRZ.

the jumps were in 2nd gear. not enough aprotch to hit 3rd.. or we would!! gotta go big. altho honestly that is about as hard as i want to land on flat ground with out a landing ramp..

we have videos from a motocross track we went to but they kinda suck.. (my first time on a dirt track)

the pic of the wheelie is on a very long on ramp where there were no other cars just the bikes behind us.

-Mike

· Registered
480 Posts
Yes def. Cool picts....:D :arsenal :D

"BUT doing that stuff in traffic is plain STUPID" this comment could be left out!

Tell me somthing, why does there always have to be some dip $hIt :headshake throwing out negitive remarks like this...If you don't have anything good to say.....Just STFU :boxing::
Moto, I wasn't trying to be negative, Killer pics! The jumps are awsome! If I did "I'm sorry". "G" If what I said was negative your post was just as bad:eek: So why dont you try some of your advice and YOU STFU! B!:2hard

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.