SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIVE FLAGS SPEEDWAY IS HOSTING THEIR FIST ANNUAL BIKEFEST AT THEIR HISTORIC 1/2 MILE ASPHALT OVAL ON SAT SEPT 20. THE BIKE FEST WILL BE THE ENTIRE WEEKEND FRI-SAT SUNDAY
WE ARE HAVING A FULL ON ROAD/SM COURSE. THERE WILL NOT BE A DIRT SECTION!!!!
THIS WILL BE A FAST COURSE BUT A VERY FUN COURSE.

THE SUPER MOTOCLASS AND FLAT TRACK CLASS WILL BE
$500 1ST
$250 2ND
$150 3RD

$20 ENTRY FEE TO RACE.

THERE ARE MANY HOTELS NEAR THE TRACK AND MY HOUSE IS ONLY 10 MINUTES FROM TRACK SO YOU CAN STAY WITH ME.

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE GO TO ANY OF OUR WEBSITES
WWW.DANDDCYCLES.COM
WWW.SNOWBALLDERBY.COM
850-637-5838
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Mullet Lord
3,302 Posts
Oh come on now, Monticello isn't that far. If you live in FL and aren't willing to drive 2 hours for a world class track then you might as well sell your bike. Hell, my buddy from Tampa drives 3.5hrs up here to ride at Monticello every chance he gets. Of course Starke is fun, but it would get old if it were the only track you ride at. Larry (wolfe43) is working with the owners of Monticello Karting to put on a supermoto race, and eventually a series. We are hoping a good turnout at the first race, which is looking like Sept. 27-28th. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
16 Posts
You're absolutely right damn it! COUNT ME IN!
Let me know when you're running and I'll show.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i'll be there!

i've been waiting for this! i live in mobile with no other sumo riders. you see a pearl cadillac deville with a drz in tow, come gimme a holler. i just couldn't find any tech or safety info. maybe i dumb and need look harder...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts