SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday Supermoto Exhibition is a go! If you want to show the big crowds at the MX race what Supermoto is all about, bring your Supermoto and riding gear!

Things you need to know
  • Exhibition takes place tomorrow (Saturday 17th) during the MX nat'l.
  • First 15 minute Riding session will be somewhere around the lunch hour, exact time TBD.
  • Half-track with one dirt section.
  • Possibility of second riding session depending on schedule.
  • Chance to show supermoto to the masses and bring back the crowds! This is a HUGE opportunity made possibly by Justin Bloxham. Tell him thanks by coming out to ride this Tomorrow!
Things you need to do/bring
  • $10 for the riding session.
  • Bring your bike in good functioning order along with proper riding gear!
  • Must park outside in parking lots, pits are full of MX teams. Ride your bike in with your gear.
  • Must have day pass to the MX race if not purchased already. wwww.millermotosportspark.com/discount code:JB8579

Email me if you have any questions about the exhibition or the rest of the weekend. Come out and show everyone what it's all about! Spread the good word of Supermoto! We will have an exhibition AND a booth at the race tomorrow! Thank you so much for your support, I look forward to seeing you this weekend~

Jeff
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
1,758 Posts
If I only lived closer :( I hope you get a good turn out of riders :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
This is what the sport needs - GREAT JOB to whoever pulled this one off!!!!

Pinpoint focus on a huge group of riders that would love supermoto IMO, wish I was closer to represent.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What an awesome weekend! Thanks to everyone who came out and I appreciate all the help from my fellow racers! We had a good selection of bikes on display, a good crew of riders for the exhibition, and we certainly wow'd a LOT of people!

The booth

Our view of the track!

This was another display, right in front so of the Kart Center. So EVERYONE that rented karts got to check it out as they walked past! :)

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Oh man, just found this. :rant: I would have gone for sure, though I only have my street/race DRZ now. But, I would have loved to have shown just to represent now that I've relocated from SoCal to just inside UT down here by Lake Powell. I am actually over in Big Water Utah. So I guess I need to hit up your Utah SM riders site and start getting to know everyone up here.

Haven't been riding much here yet as I am still recovering from some injuries and just getting settled in after the big move. But watch for future PM's. I'll have questions about when and where you guys ride, and if there are any good SM oriented tracks around so I can check out the action. Plenty of amazing roads and trails and I am dying to get some Supermotos together to do a road ride through all the big National Parks around here... a Zion SM invasion would be awesome once the tourism traffic slows down in the coming months.

Anyway, I'll check the site in your Sig and inform myself to what is going on around here. But, I definitely would have loved to help promote the sport.

Great Job! :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to Utah Brakelate! You're now officially a Utard!:bannana: Sorry you missed out on the event, it was a LOOOOOTTTT of fun :D

Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to get at me whenever! Once I have your email, I'll put you on the email list for Utah Supermoto. Mostly race details, but I need to start doing some more street rides and stuff! Thanks for checking in!

Jeff
[email protected]
801 - six six three - 1700

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome! I had things rolling pretty good out in SoCal with Sttars, Qualcomm and the "Breakfast Rides". So there was something going pretty much every weekend.

Looking forward to getting involved and getting to know the scene out here (or helping create one)!

I've been trying to get together with some Dual Sport / Adventure type riders over at ADVRider to get some road rides going. I figure if you can't beat em, we may have to join them just long enough for them to get the 'Tard bug and convert over. Then we can start hitting the road, and getting more people to the track. Hell, I haven't even been to your track yet. So that may be the first step. Quite a few Dual Sporters over in St. George, but I haven't seen anything but Road Kings this side of North Vegas. I keep hoping to find a local Supermoto buddy to ride with, but no luck thus far.

Anyway, I sent you an email. Hook me up on the list. I apologize for the lengthy rant of a post in your race thread.

Hope to see you soon!

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It'll be great to have another devoted Utard! Maybe you can help build the Southern Utah Chapter and bring more southerners up to the races! BTW, we have a practice session this Sunday morning 8-noon!

Miller Motorsports is in Tooele. 2901 Sheep Lane, 84074

Thanks for your enthusiasm :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts