SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We get asked a lot- what is the best kit for my xxx.

Our top selling supermoto conversion kit by a long shot is our Bare Bones Kit (http://www.motostrano.com/Supermoto-Conversion-Kit-Bare-Bones-p/kit-bones.htm)

It works for most model bikes you'd want t o convert except the most extreme and is suitable for street and racing. Lots of color options and the set-up is easy to install.

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Over the years, we've made changes to our kits and expanded on our kit offerings. Guys like kits and our kits are the best way to convert over to supermoto. We have kits for specific needs, such as some more geared to offroad riding, others geared more to race. Some kits are made for converting an off roader to street duty for legal reasons at the DMV. Our main wheel sources are Warp9, DNA and Excel Talon.

The kits also serve as a spring board for ideas and all items in them can be ordered separately.

FAQ

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the phone number listed a good number? Sent a txt a few days ago about a kit.

Thanks
Yup, that number is good. I checked the log and don't see any messages that seem to be from you.

Please resend or give us a call direct on the same number.

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For many riders, our kits have everything they need and want to do their supermoto conversion. Others use our kits as a spring board for customizing their own plans and executing their bike builds. We can accommodate most custom configurations, whether it's color or mixed brand of rim and spoke. As you do that, just be prepared to wait longer and pay more.

Average turn around is 2 weeks. In the Spring and summer time we get backed up so order early.

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our Kits are on sale and you can grab free shipping too when you use our coupon. Saves $80 off the usual shipping fee we charge.

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Incidentally, Motostrano is offering No Payments + No Interest payment terms via Paypal. If you qualify and have a Paypal account you can defer payment with their Bill Me Later program and grab a complete conversion kit now.

Visit our website home page for details: http://www.motostrano.com

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any of the parts in our conversion kits can be ordered up separately.

Particularly if you are based outside the US- we recommend ordering kits without wheels, or just our wheel sets, to save on bulk shipping.

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Happy New Year! Our sale on our supermoto wheels and conversion kits continue!

Call or email or pm us with questions!

Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey mate ive got a 2008 wr450 im looking to motard ,ive brought 3 spoke cast rims off a cbr250 88 model .do you sell the wheel spaces,sheams and axles that are needed to fit onto the bike.any help would be great, i tried to call you but im in austraila so it wouldnt work. im new to this site and dont know how to use it i can be reached via [email protected] thanks andrew

Happy New Year! Our sale on our supermoto wheels and conversion kits continue!

Call or email or pm us with questions!

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey mate ive got a 2008 wr450 im looking to motard ,ive brought 3 spoke cast rims off a cbr250 88 model .do you sell the wheel spaces,sheams and axles that are needed to fit onto the bike.any help would be great, i tried to call you but im in austraila so it wouldnt work. im new to this site and dont know how to use it i can be reached via [email protected] thanks andrew
Hi HGHOLDEN-

Sorry, we don't sell those kinds of parts. Typically, people go that route and have access to machining to make their own spacers, bearings and so forth. If not, they buy complete wheels and get stuff that is ready to install.

Joe

1 - 20 of 51 Posts