SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been hanging out in the shadows on here for a while and was wondering if there is a supermoto club in Charleston, SC. If there isn't, I think it would be awesome to make one and that we definitely should. Tell me what you think if your from the area and know anything about a club or are interested in joining/creating one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump to an old thread, wondering if there is any good places to ride around charleston
I can't and won't consider any of the places necessarily "good", but if you're creative there's several places that are not half bad. John's island can be nice to ride around for instance, but like much of the area, it's only tolerable due to scenery yet not to tarmac technicality. Downtown can be interesting, too; at times with the little alleys and side streets. Up 61 isn't bad either out near middleton plantation and magnolia gardens, yet it's still almost entirely a dead straight road. I usually have to make a trip up to Deal's Gap once a year to satiate my craving for some curves because Charleston's so damn flat and dull for riding.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Just saw this thread. We do have a group on Facebook called South Carolina supermoto. Me and a few other guys are located here in charleston. Pm me here or join the Facebook group! We're always looking for more people to ride with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts