SuperMoto Junkie banner

supermoto alberta?

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  crash crawford 
#1 ·
Any one intrested in club racing for. 2007?

#5 ·
I haven't got all the just of the lay out of the track but they were supposed to either just finish before the snow fell with all the clay they had to bring in. I guess its supposed to be an all out supermoto track, I guess it was some old cart track.

Where in Sask. do you reside from and where does everyone race? That would be sweet to be able to travel to Sask for racing! Hey I don't really care where I go as long as I get to meet some kick ass people to ride with and to show me some kick ass tips would be great.

#9 ·
not really, I'm guessing that it will kinda be small till we can get some more people interested in supermoto out here! Everyone out here is mini fans!

but the web site is AMRA.ca

I'm hoping they can get eveything done for late next year, but I just read the site and its supposed to be one of the nicest out there. They are installing some sort of sprinkler system to help train for rainy days!

But till then it will be street hooliganism for me! lol!

#14 ·
Our club, the PSRA(Prairie sport riders assoc) has announced a scheduled Supermoto race on August 18+19th. At Lumsden SK. 10 minutes north of regina, its a cart track with a 80mph straight, we should have the dirt section in(wont be a big dirt section though). If anyone is interested PM me.:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.