SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took the KTM (a.k.a. the Super Punkin) out today for its first taste of dirt! Found a sweet logging road off Mosquito Lake Rd and headed up. I hadn't ridden half a mile before I came to an abandoned section of trail and couldn't resist.

Lovely terrain.

I didn't ride too far up due to the fact that I was alone, and not particularly keen on getting stranded on a route no longer in use. Shortly after I took these pictures I rode up around a bend and hit some serious gravel, more like small boulders to me!
Bid that trail adieu and headed on up the main logging route for quite a ways. Got some lovely views at the top!

And of course myself, the happy adventurer. :)

Quite a nice little ride, I'd love to go back with some friends to allow for a little more exploration of the rough stuff!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Nice ,love the pix.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
if i lived there i would ride with you:anim_peep:

looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
looked like a fun ride! :thumbup:

·
Registered
525 Posts
that first picture made me laugh, I can just imagine someone watching you trying to bend over in full gear taking pictures of the dirt :lol:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
that first picture made me laugh, I can just imagine someone watching you trying to bend over in full gear taking pictures of the dirt :lol:
i would:bannana:

seriously, hot chick on a SMC:hitit:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
aaaaannnnnddddd another girl has been scared away from smj! good work! :rolleyes2:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
aaaaannnnnddddd another girl has been scared away from smj! good work! :rolleyes2:
Exactly what I was thinking.

Seriously though Scooter_Junkie, looks like you had a hell of a time out there.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
i would:bannana:
seriously, hot chick on a SMC:hitit:
:lol::rofl::laughingr:Funny::clap: You ain't nothin' but a ......

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
^^^LOL^^^... We ain't all "dogs" :pimp:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks like fun... Wish there was terrain like that around here... But we do have some nice paved twisty's....

So you have a scoot too? I wanna see some pictures....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts